C# DeveloperSYSTEMTEC. FIND YOUR CAREER PATH! Our manufacturing Client in Aiken/Augusta area seeks a C# Developer for their IT organization. WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE: The C# Developer will be responsible for developing software to exchange data with manufacturing processes for the purposes of process control, data collection, manipulation and reporting. The C# Developerwill work closely with production, quality and process engineering groups to design, develop, and implement systems to accomplish goals of increasing production and improving quality.REQUIRED SKILLS:
- BS in Computer Science or related IT discipline
- A minimum of 3+ years' experience programming database centric applications in a manufacturing environment.
- Requires advanced T-SQL programming, SQL Server 2012
- Requires proficiency in .Net programming with an emphasis on VB.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.Net, Visual Studio 2012
- Demonstrated capability to seize ownership of a project and carry it from conception to post-implementation support
- Self-motivated, energetic individual with a can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Familiarity with classic ASP and hand-held computers/scanners such as Intermec or Motorola would be a plus.
- On-call responsibility
- This is a long-term W2 Contract Employment with SYSTEMTEC to perform Application Analyst services at our Client site.
- This W2 Contract includes salary, full benefits, and 401k incentives
- The environment includes working with a strong group of technical associates in a state-of-the-art automated manufacturing environment with a company that is in expansion mode.